Generations Science is Bunk
New Blogpost on OUP Blog
Our recent paper on generations published in Public Policy & Aging Report has been featured in an OUP blog post.
- Answers to 10 Questions About Generations and Generational Differences in the Workplace
- COVID-19 and Careers: On the Futility of Generational Explanations
- “The COVID-19 Generation”: A Cautionary Note
- Age Inclusive Human Resource Practices, Age Diversity Climate, and Work Ability: Exploring Between- and Within-Person Indirect Effects
- Age-Conditional Effects of Political Skill and Empathy on Emotional Labor: An Experience Sampling Study